Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

I had a great day today with my valentine. We were able to sleep in and spend the whole day together!! Tonight I made Chicken Kiev and Twice Baked Potates (hubby's favorite) for dinner and then we had some chocolate heart cake. We went to a few stores early in the day too and made a stop at my MIL's house. Hubby was looking for something in the garage and came across this sweet find!! A little basket with some whimsies in it. It contained three that I didn't have from the early collections!! :)





With hubby's help, I was able to get a few good pictures of my Overlooked layout for Subject 2. Few things about this layout:

1. It was sooo much fun to make and I made it completely from my stash!! Two of the things from my stash have been in my stash for years!!

2. Not my usual colors....there is a secret to the colors...can you figure it out?

3. The journaling box was inspired by the nutritional facts label on the side of the red rose tea box! I even recycled some of the box on my layout.


I'm going to go drink my tea and get ready for bed now.
Hugs and Happy Valentines,
Heather

1 comment:

alittlebitofscrap said...

Nice layout. I like to recycle products for my layouts too. Good job. You little whimsies are really cute. Glad you had a good Valentine's Day!