With all of my non sleeping time, I have been keeping my hands busy with my current crochet project and have found some much needed time to browse my favorite blogs!
While browsing this morning I came across this blog and the cute project she is starting. The super short story tag book sounds like something cute to do and something I could make from my stash! I love making things from the stash now!

1. Tree lines SKY, 2. Cloudy background, 3. Hanging out, 4. Camera Love
How is the music?
Hugs,
Heather


2 comments:
YAY!!! Some sleep! Horray! The music surprised me! Now we just need to add some country in there!
G
I like the music! 1st thing I noticed . Also, love the photos :) Another great find on that super cute project. I don't know that I could keep up with that one though. I'd have to remember to write something down every day. Looking forward to your finished crochet project. :)
Post a Comment