Thursday, December 06, 2007

things I am LOVING!!!

((Sorry about all of the links..I really wanted to share some pictures with you all but....blogger isn't letting me upload any of them. Seriously thinking of switching to typepad))

What do you do when it is December and you still have pumpkins sitting on your steps? LOL...you add glue and glitter and call them Christmas Pumpkins!! I had to do something with them and I wasn't ready to get rid of them yet. I'm really thinking of making them a Christmas Traditions.

Few pictures of things I am loving right now...
1. Target has these cute wooden ornaments for 99 cents and I am sooo loving them. Found the hearts and stars a few days ago and scored the tree's today!! SWEET!!!
2. This little baby was an early present from my dear husband...here's another one
3. My favorite spot here in town. Captured this picture with my new camera. It has a cool panoramic feature where it stitches two photo's together. SWEET!!
4. Our NAKED tree!! We decorated it yesterday and I'm gonna get some pictures tonight.
5. The US postal service for delivering this little baby!! Can't wait to create with it.
6. Flickr...need I say more!!

Hugs,
Heather

1 comment:

alittlebitofscrap said...

What an imaginative thing to do with your pumpkins. One could go really crazy and paint them up like christmas ornaments... hm...