Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! We spent this evening with family, at my mother's house. It is our tradition to do Christmas Eve and have dinner and enjoy being together. It was fun and it brought back memories from when I was a kid!

Here's a picture of our tree taken tonight after all the presents were put under it!! I am obsessed with putting bows on everything!! They make me smile!

Tommorrow I start an official list for 2008 of the things I hope to accomplish. I have never been very good at resolutions so I am no longer calling them that! :)

Merry Christmas!
Heather

1 comment:

alittlebitofscrap said...

Wow, lots of presents under the tree! I've never been good with resolutions either.. I start on the right track but seem to get derailed somehow. Good luck with those goals :)