I am celebrating the fact that the semester is finally over and that after a long and horrible semester I scraped by with a B in both of my classes. Yippeee!
I am looking forward to the summer getting here and some warm weather.
I am brainstorming something good to bake this weekend...Any ideas??
I am SOO ready to paint or make something!!!!
Cant wait to get caught up on my OLW class over at Big Picture.
Happy Saturday!
Heather
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Sorry for not visiting for a while. I've been busy doing the Big Picture thing (which I see has swept you as well as one of AE's classes!). In fact, I'm still stuck in one of AE's classes which takes me mounds of time to work on because it is mostly about me. Me has been an unused source for scrapbooking!
Glad to read that your classes are over! A little respite from that stress and Mountain Dew? Take care!
MJ there you are!!!
Ha...I have definetly slowed down on the ountain dew.
I havent been able to see your blog....guess I had an old link...I was wondering how you were!! So glad to hear from you!
Post a Comment