The month after Christmas and new years...up until my birthday and valentines day is hard for me....it's cold and dark and I just don't care for it. Guess that is why I have been so introvert.
I finally took a break from working on the weekends and actually relaxed this weekend....or at least what I call relaxed.
Here's what I have been keeping busy with...
Nightlight: a parody -By The Harvard Lampoon Apparently there have been spoof books around for a while and someone failed to mention it to me. LOL...in any case...I have read a little of it and I am still on the fence on whether I like it or not.
In Defense Of Food: an eater's manifesto -By Michael Pollan He has several good titles....I am actually enjoying it alot!! it's making me think!!
The Lovely Bones -By Alice Sebold I read chapter one and it was amazing!! I know when I pick it back up I need to have more time on my hands than 30 minutes. I know wont be able to put it down once I start.
The Happiness Project: Or, Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun -By Gretchen Rubin ok....this is really where my head has been the most...I love this book...I admit that I am following it and working on my own project. I'll keep ya posted...I think it a great thing!!!
I am going to try and get my head out of the books today long enough to create a cute garland for valentines day. I was in Michael's on Friday and picked up a K & Company kit! Picture coming as soon as it is complete.
Live laugh LOVE,


No comments:
Post a Comment