Friday, October 16, 2009

Ode to FALL!!

I got a chance to try out some lovely K & Company Tim Coffey products over at Craft Critique and I'd love to share them with you here.

Fall is my favorite time of year and it seemed to pop up over night here. Seems in the few short days that I took off last week, the leaves changed their color and the brisk weather began.

I made some fall inspired projects for the house and a little mini book for me to celebrate my love of the season.

Here is my fall centerpiece. I am happy with the way it turned out!



A couple of cards I made! Cards are still not my favorite thing to make. I keep trying though.


This is my favorite project. I've been dreaming of it and I finally figured out how I wanted it. It is hanging in the wall in the entryway. I think it goes pretty goo with the paint that my mamma in law chose.



And last but not least...a mini! But just the cover because I am working on it.


Feels super good to make thing again after the drought! {{LOL}} Thanks for stopping by to see my little blog. I am thankful for my blog friends.

Just a reminder...Craft Critique has some EK Success contest going on over at the blog. Stop by and check out our reviews of their products! I think there is something for everyone.

While hubby watched baseball I am off to play with some new Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses paper for the design team at Scrapbook Cafe. I am seriously crushing on this paper!

As always...Live laugh LOVE,

No comments: