I am here still blog friends. I've been on a little spring break from crafting. Been lost in the Twilight Saga...something I never thought I would say but I am actually loving the little stories these books hold to the point of obsession!! Enough for my husband to poke fun at!
I'll be back very soon with a few of the Design Team projects I have been working on.
Love,
Me


3 comments:
When you are stuck in a book series, it's hard to get out! Happy reading and bearing some teasing from your dh!
I haven't read any of those books or watched the movie. Sometimes it feels nice to get out of the routine of things and break it up a bit :)
thanks for the comment and I hope to get on the last page of wreck this journal and i will make sure to document it! :)
Post a Comment