Sunday, November 16, 2008

JOY to the world

Just wanted to share a picture of one of the things I have been working on. I just finished her up last night and I have been waiting for the stickles to dry.




I usually don't start decorating for christmas until the day after thanksgiving so this little baby will have to wait to be hung up. I am thinking it would look nice across two windows that we have in the living room. I'll be sure to share a picture once decorating is done.

Today I am working on a few handmade christmas presents and enjoying the rainy weather. (Enjoying it because I am not out in it) This afternoon after I tackle the laundry I plan on starting a December daily album inspired by AE.

What are you doing this Sunday?

Live laugh LOVE,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, Heather!