I am a wife, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a nurse...I am a woman. I like art, I like creating things with photos..I like creating things with my hands...and I love the feel when I am wearing something made by me. Spending time with my husband and our family is what makes me most happy. Thanks for visiting my little blog.
Last night I dragged my TV tray to the couch and settled in to work on this and watch my new favorite show! I got some good things done! More to come later!
There you are!! I am so happy to finally have found your blog! Whenever you left comments, I used to try to come to visit but there wasn't a blog linked to your name so I gave up and today was the first time I checked in a while! I always felt badly that I couldn't find you!
I too am looking forward to watching tv and getting some crafts done! As soon as my craft room is ready (grrrrr)! Happy weekend!
2 comments:
LOL Exactly what I watched last night! It's like a train wreck, can't turn away!
There you are!! I am so happy to finally have found your blog! Whenever you left comments, I used to try to come to visit but there wasn't a blog linked to your name so I gave up and today was the first time I checked in a while! I always felt badly that I couldn't find you!
I too am looking forward to watching tv and getting some crafts done! As soon as my craft room is ready (grrrrr)! Happy weekend!
Post a Comment