Saturday, October 04, 2008

{news}

Here is my awesome news that I have been patiently waiting to tell you about!! (ok, I am really not so patient lol)

I am sooo excited to be asked to join the Craft Critique team!! I can't wait to get started! If you haven't already, check the site out! It's filled with great information about alot of different products!

Live Laugh Love,
Heather

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Heather. Nice to see a Jersey gal on teh critique board. Can't wait to hear what you all have to say as some products we have here in Jersey they can't find in other areas

TA
http://carbonescorner.blogspot.com

Aida Haron, Singapore said...

This is exciting, thought I'd go around and say hello ! Looking forwar to finding out more about everyone !

Aida

Kristie W. said...

Congrats Heather! I love reading the critiques and can't wait to see your submissions.

eMeLiNe Seet said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH !!! I'll be following the blog from now on !! :) huge congrats !!!! 1

alittlebitofscrap said...

Congrats! I'm very happy for you! :)