OMG....thank goodness I was off today. I realllly needed it!
I have to say that the only thing good about working the night shifts at my old job is sleeping in the next morning. Today was the first time I actually slept in since then...it was sweet!!
I took a drive to my LSS, Scrapbook Cafe, and stocked up on some scrapbooking goodies! It was a nice drive and I enjoyed the autumn color that is really starting to come out everywhere around here.
Scrapbook Cafe is running a Design Team search right now and I have sent an entry off to them in hopes of being picked! We shall see!
Right now I am sipping some tea and cursing at the computer monitor which is a bright shade of Aqua. The past few weeks we have been having issues with it and I can't for the life of me figure out what to do about it. Buying a new one is out of the question. I was catching up on my Grey's Anatomy episodes online a little while ago and all of the character's were a little cyanotic from the aqua! Most people would be freaked out about this but I found it comical and interesting (well I am a nurse...blue lips interest me). Please...if anyone has had this happen to their monitor please let me know...I am looking for any help I can get.
Just finished up a layout this morning too....inspiration from all of the thoughts that have been going on in my heads lately about our great economy. I'll post it tommorrow...gotta wait till I have a moment of no aqua.
Live laugh LOVE in aqua,
Heather
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I know diddly squat about computers. I just hope they work.
That said, may you have a red day tomorrow (just to throw your eyes for a loop!)
Post a Comment