Sunday, October 19, 2008

MY KeePER

I've had this picture on my desk for the past month staring at me. I've been waiting to use it in some way...it's my favorite photo of us from our trip to Las Vegas that doesn't involve a wedding dress or tux (because they are my other favorite pics).

My inspiration...the latest word at OLW.
The arrows are grungeboard that I inked and covered with glossy accents. A little bit of stickles around their edges to make them pop.

Everything else was from the latest Red Velvet Kit found here. I love this paper. My sweetie called it "the partridge family paper" LOL


Ugh...off to work. I agreed to overtime today to make some Christmas bucks!! Really wanted to sleep in though. Can't wait to get home and try out this, which I found yesterday by luck at Michael's. Got it for a steal with at 40% off! Have a good day!!
Live laugh LOVE,
Heather

2 comments:

MJ said...

Wow. Your dh looks at your paper? The only time my dh is at all interested in my paper is when he is looking for sturdy paper for our reno project. Really.

Cute reference to the Partridge Family! Your layout needed a bus somewhere to incorporate his thought!! LOL! "Hello world, here's the song that we're singing... come on, get happy!" I'll have that humming in my head for the rest of the night!!

alittlebitofscrap said...

Wow, Awesome job on the page. You should post it over at the RVA kit blog :) I like the oranges and how you put everything together, really nice!