Friday, May 09, 2008

Dear Blogger...

...it's been 9 days since my last confession!!

It's been crazy and extremely stressful around here the past few weeks...been working horrible hours and making 3 hour trips back and forth to the hospital to see a very sick family member. Stress is definitely starting to take a toll on me.

Today Jeremy and I were both off so we took the day to relax and catch up on each other. Us time is definitely a luxury lately!

Right now I am taking a brake from a sewing project that I just started. As if I really need something else to stress me out...I've decided to make tote bags/purses for the mother's in my life. I just hope they are done in time!!

Back to work I go! More to come!

1 comment:

alittlebitofscrap said...

I hope your friend gets to feeling better. Would love to see a picture of the tote's when they are done :)