In 2008 I wish to:
1. Save MORE
2. Eat a little MORE healthy
3. Exercise MORE
4. Laugh MORE
5. Be MORE organized
6. Be MORE creative
7. Journal MORE
8. Learn MORE
9. Clean MORE
10. LIVE MORE
Over on Ali Edwards blog, she was talking about what she chose as her word for 2008. Originally, LIVE came right to mind. I want to live more and do things to help us "LIVE" better. When I looked at the list I made of my 2008 goals, MORE stood out. Every one of my goals had more in it, so it seemed fitting to make my word for 2008 "MORE"! Thank you to Ali for getting me thinking.
I made myself busy today, getting ready for the new year.
~~I pulled out
a few of the journals that I altered a few months ago that were just waiting for a purpose. One for me (birds) and one for DH (red and black)! We are going to use them to record the things that we are eating and when we exercise. I realized that I have gained almost 20+ lbs in the past 3 months and it is starting to effect my life on a grander scale. I don't want to have all of the health problems that are plaguing my family due to obesity. Neither does DH. We have made a promise to ourselves to be a healthier us! ~~I cleaned the house (including my scrap space) and
rearranged a few things that were bugging me. I hung a few things that I have had forever and haven't gotten to until now. Three inspiration boards all clean and ready to be filled in the new year
(also inspired from Ali Edwards)...My inspire sign that I picked up at a cute little store this past summer...A cute valentines heart from Michaels that I
picked up recently. It is on the inside of the door now but it will eventually hang outside...and lastly, some pictures that I took and matted in college in a basic photography class. I have 10-12 of these and
I am going to hang the rest of them up this week. Don't they look very artsy when they are on the wall? I felt a great wave of accomplishment getting all of these thing in their own little spot in our home.I have a list of scrap related goals for 2008 that I have compiled. One of them is a 365 project. I've been thinking of one of these for a while but I hit a wall when I realized that most people do a self portrait 365. I am not ready for that (I think it has something to do with the 20+ lbs I recently aquired)...I don't have the courage for it yet. I started thinking and what I had in mind until I get enough courage is to do one about the things around me. I vow to take at least one picture a day of life around me until this time next year. Along the way I hope to sharpen my photography skills and learn all the little in's and out's of my new camera. I am really excited about it (so excited that I took 53 pictures today)! You can view today's picture here.
I will share them rest of my scrap goals with you later this week. I just finished a few projects for the "stash diet"...stay tuned for them! I wish you all a appy new year and good luck with all of your goals.
Hugs,
Heather


No comments:
Post a Comment