Thursday, July 19, 2007

Where did I leave off at....

Oh where to start........you've already read my bio so you know the basics. There is sooo much going on right now in my life. This is my starting point to vent.

I had the day off today and I did all the house stuff yesterday so this could be my relaxing scrap/create day. Of course it didn't work out like that at all. I ended up having to go get a few things from the store and with the storm that decided to drop on us here in Jersey, it turned into an ordeal. Lights out everywhere and insane drivers. I think you get the picture. So it is now 6:30pm and I am going to go make my way to the scrap room for a little therapy.

As for my diet...I tried today, I really did. I stuck to drinking my water and fresh ice tea. I made it through the day without my hot tea with cream. :( Another few days of this and the folks down at the D and D are going to start looking for me.

Off I go to the scrap room. I have a few swaps to work on and a few project ideas that I want to jot down. Loved the posts on yahoo groups today about the altered window frame. (links below) I would LOVE to make one of them but where on earth would I find a window? Anyone with ideas please contact me and point me in the right direction.

http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1046983

http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1060805 my favorite

http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1015625




No comments: